Self Employment

Being self-employed can mean that you have contract work as well as being an entrepreneur and starting a business.

You could be self-employed if you work in the hair and beauty industry, construction, creative industries or as a freelance photographer. There are many other industries that self-employment covers too.

If you are self-employed, you need to register with HMRC for Self-Assessment Tax and National Insurance. We can help you with your registration and to make sure you know exactly what you should do.

You need to make sure that you are insured and the type of insurance will depend on what type of job you do. You will also need business insurance on your car if you drive.

We can help you with setting up your accounts and bookkeeping – you just need to make sure you keep ALL your receipts!

Self-employment is one of our specialities, so we can guide you on your journey.

Contact Us

Get in touch with us at Samee for Help & Advice on Self-Employment