The Samee Project is pleased to announce that we are able to offer NVQ courses
As an IOEE Academy, we can offer you level 1 and 2 NVQs in self-employment and employability skills so that you can gain qualifications whilst setting up your business and contracts.
With support from local agencies and sponsors, we are able to offer you a FREE qualification and you can choose the units that will give you the best start on your journey.
Here are just a few of the units we can offer !!
- Developing an Enterprising Character
- Self-Awareness and Self-Belief
- Completing Voluntary Work
- Presenting Yourself for Work
- The Importance of Managing Personal Finance
- Understand the Skills and Knowledge Required to run a Business
- Understand the Importance of Business Planning
- Understand How to Manage Money in Business
- Understand How to Market your Business
- Principles of Social Media for Business Use
- Understand How to Access Help and Support in Business
Employability Skills are defined as the transferable skills needed by an individual to make them 'Employable'.
Employers often outline a set of skills that they want from an employee including being able to communicate with a diverse range of people as well as being able to work in a team, with good subject knowledge and technical understanding of the job.
For more details Contact Us